At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
About Mobile Networks
Mobile Networks, which includes mobile network products, network deployment and technical support services, and related network management. This business group will offer the full portfolio for customers wanting to buy mobile access networks. It target leadership in key technologies such as 5G, ORAN and vRAN.
- Analyzing system concepts and complex product and system features
- Designing test cases based on feature specification
- Test planning, test case design and test case coding (including effort estimation and work planning)
- Test environment planning, building, integration and maintenance
- Creates automated test suites and scripts for relevant test tools
- Executing test cases manually against real equipment
- Reporting test results into tools and generation of test reports
- Writing defect reports and verifying corrections.
- Collaboration with the stake holders (system specification team & SW developers) and support to other testers and developers Acts with independence and discretion in routine matters
- Makes decisions that affect own work and actions can have functional area impact
- Accountable for quality, accuracy and efficiency
- Review requirements and participates on the early stages of specification creation, provide specification solutions based on the current code
- Is currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s university degree in Computer Science, Informatics or Electronics and Telecommunications
- Good understanding of Python or Object-oriented programming
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience, knowledge, or interest in software quality, system integration and verification, test documentation
- Experience in test automation is an advantage
- Team Player
What does Nokia offer you?
Competitive salary based on your experience
Christmas and Easter bonuses
Interaction with international teams of software developers, architects, project managers, testers, integrators etc.
Visibility on latest configuration control technologies, 5G innovating mobile networks, Cloud, shared testing resources
E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for technical training and personal development
Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
24+ paid days-off
Sports, Wellness and Culture reimbursement
PublicTransport/Private Parking allowance or bike/electrical scooter reimbursement
Meal tickets + extra food allowance
Private health and life insurance
Everyday Excellence – Employee Recognition Program (Awards can be redeemed via our online store)
If you want to take part of this adventure that will shape the future, join us.